If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Dog Years


I know when I was a kid we calculated a dog's human years to dog years by multiplying by 7. But I also had a dog that lived to be 18, so was she really like a 126 year old human? She could still walk and eat on her own too.....

Today is my baby boy's 6th birthday! I have to work at my part-time job, but he's been getting good treats all morning. I keep singing to him too. The "it's your birthday" song and plain ol' "happy birthday", and "you say it's your birthday," etc. He gets excited and sometimes barks if I keep signing enough. So cute!

It seems like I just drove to Michigan to pick him up yesterday, but somehow it's been 3.5 years. Thanks for being my baby, my family and for all the love buddy. I love you, happy birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home