If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sit Ups




Trainer Mike had me do these medicine ball sit ups two days ago. I remember a time when I would be sore the day after an activity or workout, but recently my greatest pain is TWO days later.
Mike has me do 20 of these at a time (alternating with a standing medicine ball activity) and then two more sets of 20 reps.
Of course, I'm sore today. When I sit up straight or laugh my abs are on fire! I just realized that the way we count these I have to sit up to put the ball between my knees and AGAIN to retrieve it. That means I sit up twice for a count of "one." Which means I didn't do 60 sit ups a few days ago, but rather 120!
120, ow!
Results are coming, slowly but surely.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home