If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Scary Cakes!


I mostly eat healthy foods, with an occasional (possibly daily) exception for M&Ms or Hershey Kisses (the ones with caramel on the inside, YUM!). But I've never really gotten excited about cake, it's not my thing.

But every year at this time I get SO excited to see the Hostess Scary Cakes (with S'cream filling!) in the stores. They are my favorite, even though I've never had them!!!

Happy Halloween.... soon.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger JL! said...

Scary Cakes are so funny. I found the name to be so odd I wrote an entire blog post about it. Enjoy!

http://blog.joshlewis.org/archives/001038.php

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the orange colored Snowballs. Those are coconutty-marshmallowy goodness all wrapped up in one tasty chocolicious treat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home