If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Deep Sea 3-D




You MUST go to the IMAX and see Deep Sea 3-D. It was one of the coolest things I have ever seen!

I think I smiled throughout almost the whole movie (like a little kid). I was so entranced that I forgot that it was narrated by Johnny Depp. And I love Johnny Depp!

I really WANTED to reach out and try to touch the jellyfish and other creatures that I was quite sure were hitting me in the face, but I resisted.

I was also quite pleased that the end of the film brought a light (not heavy) handed message of conservation. People need to hear that message.

It was well worth a trip to the theatre.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw some underwater IMAX thing on a trip in high school a long time ago. I just remember the Sting song "Fragile" and moving through a lot of seaweed. :) It was pretty cool.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

In the past, I have identified IMAX with causing extreme motion sickness. I was actually quite hesitant to go to this movie.

But it was EASILY one of the top 3 coolest movies I've seen. And I owe it to my dad for getting me to go with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home