If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Long time...

It was brought to my attention that:

1. I have not posted in QUITE a while
2. Anything I write on Facebook is NOT the same as writing here.

Good to know.


Soooo.... my work is bonkers due to three retirements and zero replacements. I feel like I'm quite possibly being punished for doing a good job. Uggggh! The situation, one way or another, can NOT remain as is for too long. That's all I'm sayin'.

Aldo needs three surgical procedures this month. He has a little mole-growth thing that needs to be removed from his leg, he has ANOTHER broken tooth that requires removal, and since the chylothorax is gone now he needs his port removed too. Ka-ching. So I need to hurry up and get my tax refund and book more weddings.

I helped my chiropractor move her clinic on Saturday. Wow, the former military women know how to get shit done! I was amazed at what the seven of us accomplished, without any men I might add!

Musevia, I hope you stopped by to read this! =)

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home