If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Health Care Crisis, NEED for Nationalized Health Care NOW!

I've said it before, and I'll say it until we have a system that protects the lives of the people of our country, we have a SERIOUS problem with the health care system and NEED nationalized health care!

Here's a headline that was in my (work) e-mail this morning:

New National Survey of Mayors Highlights Impact of Growing Health Care Crisis on City Budgets and Services


It's not getting better on its own, it's getting worse. The rich get richer, and the poor get sick and die. Sounds like we need to start fighting for change....

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Munro said...

You commented on my LiveJournal about the 30 Days episode. I just wanted to say Hi and thanks for your comment. It was a rather disappointing episode. She was rather annoying just from her lack of being open minded. I hope that we can stay in contact and feel free to drop me a line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home