If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ready to Pump (clap) Me Up!

Last fall I won a work-out session with a professional body-builder at my work. Due to one freaking thing after another we hadn't had that session until just last Friday. Ouch! I'm sore!

I lifted free-weights with my friend Jan for TWO HOURS on Friday. I think she not only kicked my ass, she kicked every single other part of my body too. Except my back. For some bizarre reason, my back is stronger than hers. But I'm (or rather my muscle groups are) unbalanced. Heh.

I am so energized and motivated to keep it up! My friends Helmut and B are both working with a dude personal trainer (also a body-builder) and they are really starting to see results! I need to lose like 30 lbs and all I have to do at this point is KEEP GOING!!!

Jan gave me a little 3" x 5" card with directions on it and everything. I may even go out and buy those weight lifting gloves like she has. God, I'm about to be a weight lifting dork.

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your work out on; I am pleased to hear that you doing the damn thang! I have always thought your body was tight, but I know you want and desire the ultimate body, that is possible through weight training and body building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home