If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kids in the Mother F-ing Hall

It's funny, in the picture of me from a few posts ago there is a poster for the Kids in the Hall show behind my head. I went to that show last night (with the Professor). It was SO funny! It's always good to have those kids of laughs. I also got to see a crazy show in the ladies room (some dude was in there helping a light weight lady friend puke her guts out). It's always weird to see a dude in the ladies'!

On the topic of the Professor, we're hanging out again. It's pretty harmless because he's moving to DC in a little over a month. I do still care about him, but maybe that's just called being human and a friend.

Yesterday afternoon my photographer friend Jamie came over and shot between 400-500 photos of me, the dogs, and my dad all in my back yard. We'll use some of those for Mother's Day (as a gift for my mom). Jamie is so much fun, and it didn't even seem like she was over for almost three hours.... The dogs loved her (plenty of face kisses from Aldo) and I appreciate her doing me that kind of favor. I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Just when I decided to quit e-harmony, they sent me the BEST match ever!!!! He likes to shop at Target, travel abroad, walk dogs, go to the symphony, cook food at home, is liberal.... and SO HOT!!! So I really hope that he gets as excited about my profile as I did about his. Maybe deciding to quit the site was what FINALLY delivered me a really good match. We'll see (keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home