If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Action (?) Packed Weekend




  • I spent the weekend with 5 appointments on Friday, then babysitting Lexa for about a day and a half, baking (for people AND dogs), organizing my crafting fabrics, and putting my curtains back up (they were taken down for window installation). WHEW! It was kind of boring, but all stuff that had to be done. Sometimes it's nice not to have to leave the house.

  • Lexa did dip into the people cookies (which had chocolate chips in them) so I had to monitor her for several hours to make sure it wasn't going to be a trip to the emergency vet, or fatal... She is the naughtiest 100 lb bouvier EVER! So of course, she was fine.

  • The doggie cookie cutter shapes are bone, dog house, labrador, paw print, and fire hydrant. The shapes are more for me than the dogs I suspect. Doesn't my photo look professional? I took it on my counter top, with the zoom/close-up setting on my camera. You can see the brown rice flour goodness!




1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Mande said...

Great treats for the dogs. I never though of baking stuff for Max, but that would be nice.
My Max is extremely naughty too. Your dog must have a sweet tooth. We had one like that when I was a kid, and she got into an entire tray of chocolate pretzels that my brother had baked for his German class. She also ate an entire tray of Xmas cookies once. Anyway, Max's biggest crime is that he gets up on the dining room table just to get at any morsel of food he can find. I often find evidence of this because the centerpiece is messed up or, well, I hear him jump down from the table when he hears me coming. Little shit...but I say that in a loving way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home