If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tom Wopat

In addition to being sick all week, I've been playing in the 27 piece stage band for a musical. The music is a mix of big-band, jazz, swing, and blues. It's super fun to play, although I'm taking so many meds I can't believe that I'm standing upright playing the bass for several hours per night!

As it turns out, Mr. Tom Wopat is the star of our little show. I bet he gets more than $30 per performance like I do....

Last night (opening night) when Wopat walked on the stage the crowd went WILD!

He talked to me too (because he needed more bass in his monitor). Who knew that when I used to watch Dukes of Hazard as a kid that I would someday work with this guy, Luke Duke!

http://www.tomwopat.com/


Being sick, I realize the true meaning of "The show must go on!" But I'm not super happy about it. I can't wait for it to be next week already...

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's frickin' awesome. lil t

 

Post a Comment

<< Home