If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Is Someone Around Here Single?

I realize that I haven't said a peep about the dating front in a while. I have met someone that I am interested in. We've been talking for about a month and a half, but through the holidays, blizzards causing roads to be impassable, and visiting families, and work trips, we have only been out twice. Tonight is to be our third date.

His personality is so much like mine. Not that I need that, or am looking for a clone, but it SURE beats a quiet wallflower (for me anyway....).

Out first date was 6 hours, our second one was 7. So there is lots to talk about, and things are going well. I'll update you all more later....

=)

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Mande said...

Okay, so can't wait to hear more, but is there more?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Hmm.... not really for the moment.

=(

Boys can be SO dumb (and confusing, etc...). He wants to just go out once every two to three weeks or something. I am looking for more than that out of life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home