If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Aldo Report


I just got a call from my vet medical student, and he said that as of this morning is SEEMS like Aldo has stopped producing air in his chest cavity. They still need to monitor that today, but if it keeps up all day, then later tonight they will be able to remove the vacuum tube they have in his chest now.

As usual, I can't stop crying. This sounds like good news, but I don't really want to celebrate until I KNOW that his lungs are healed and that the tube is out. Our regular vet, Dr. Erin, is going to call and talk to the folks at the vet school so she can get report from them (and talk more to me) too.

My mom and I will go visit him again tonight after work. When I got there last night they said he wasn't really eating, but he ate TWO whole blueberry bagels (dipped in yogurt, of course) for me, and I'm bringing him some fat-free cottage cheese tonight too.

The new theme of my life is "HOPE!" Please share it with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home