If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Friday, October 26, 2007

SWAG





These are my new (Swag, thanks Jamie!) Martha Stewart guest towels, scalloped in coral (hanging in my 1st floor guest bath). I've added the pic from the Macy's website too. Here's the link: Macy's Martha Stewart

Jamie gave me a bunch of wonderful Martha items when I went to visit him, and it really is like getting fabulous swag at a celebrity event! And Jamie is better than Santa Claus as far as I'm concerned!!!!

I said the word "swag" at work, and a dude looked at me with a "what the hell?" look. He asked me what I meant and I explained it was a nice free gift, a "thanks for coming!" if you will. He said that in the numbers business (which I'm in!!!) swag means: Scientific Wild Ass Guess. That figure was derived using the swag-methodology.....

Different strokes for different folks I guess!

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWAG actually stands for Stuff We All Get... Seriously!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home