If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stomach Woes (and other excitement)

With everything going on lately, my stomach has been a mess! I don't even know how I'm going to be on vacation this weekend.

My partner left my job this week (which of course means more work for me), I have Aldo's condition on my mind, I have a VERY important wedding coming up, I'm dealing with two contractors for the projects at my house, I'm also scheduling meetings with the CITY for the cool loan I'm getting for said projects, I have out of state relatives coming to visit the same time as the wedding, and I had to cancel my audition, a friend is hospitalized, and my grandma has been ill for almost a month (and I'm trying to manage it from 200 miles away). Gee, I don't know why my stomach feels like I'm growing a huge ulcer!!!!

And my throat feels a little sore too. *cough* *cough*

The FABULOUS going away party I threw today went off without a hitch. The Secretary and Deputy Secretary both attended and gave nice speeches. About 50 people in total attended. And I have to say that I wowed folks with the trick where you cut the cake with dental floss. I don't know where I learned that, but it rules!

I can't WAIT for vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So . . . deep philosophical inquiry: did you brush the cake before or after you flossed it?

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Thanks, Mr. E!!!!

Get it?

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... "very important wedding".

Don't stress about THAT! You guys are the least of MY worries.

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap, my gambit's been made . . . switching over . . . "Hey, did you hear?! There were two girls outside just now fighting over a guy named George, isn't that crazy? Mind if I sit down?"

Priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home