If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Destiny?

God help me, will I someday be my mom?????

I went to the gym with my mom last night, and she really is mostly hopeless. The elliptical kept shutting off on her because she couldn't keep up the 60 rpms needed to POWER the thing! That's like one rotation per second. Not too hard.... I've seen mentally challenged people be able to use them!

Then we did weights and when I told her to blow out while she was lifting she would make a face like blowing through a straw to blow. She bugged her eyes out too. So I started laughing hysterically and then she's laughing and snorting…. The whole thing was out of control! I can only hope that she'll get better.

This morning she almost T-boned the neighbor while backing out of the driveway. WORST DRIVER EVER! I was waiting for her to pick me up in the street so totally saw the whole thing coming. I quickly put my hand out (like a cop) to "stop" the neighbor car in the street (which I did) just as I bruised/broke all my knuckles on my right hand to wrap on mom's window to get her to stop. MY GOD!

Luckily, I'm almost perfect. =) Makes it easier to judge my mom. I keep on pulling for my dad's genes to be more dominant as I get older.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm turning into my mother. Don't tell Brian.

That's not totally a bad thing, Mom, on the 1 out of 100 chance you're actually reading this.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Heh.

=)

Oh yeah, "Hi Mom!!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home