If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, July 08, 2007

How I Spend My "Free Time"



My free time is rarely free.

I'm currently playing in a musical which held a rehearsal on the morning of the 4th of July (so much for sleeping in on a non-work day!) and in addition to non-stop rehearsals and shows, I had to dog sit for my parents over the weekend.

I've been trying to get a good shot of the three dogs together (since we have all the colors of the bouvier rainbow) for a while now and I think I finally succeeded! Aldo looks kind of small sitting behind the girls, but that's OK. They posed nicely. I think everyone finally knows "stay."

I've been watering the heck out of my garden every morning (geez, why don't I have photos of that???) and lots of things are flowering, which means veggies to follow soon!

I managed to sneak off to the fireworks on the evening of the 4th (not too far from my house, a good deal!).

Although I would LOVE to have some actual free time, and time to myself, and time to relax, and time to clean my house, I think I just signed on for a big (and time consuming, and somewhat expensive) project. I'm keeping it somewhat under wraps for now. Towards the end of September, I'll let you all know how it went! And thanks (in advance) to the French-man who will likely be offering some assistance. I really do appreciate it.

Who turned on the heat in here? It's about 95 degrees out and I have to go get ready for my show (that means dressed in black) and AFTER the show this afternoon I get to do some major heavy lifting (get my super-sized amp out of the basement-pit). The joys of musicianship!

Bon Weekend mes amis!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home