If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"Hair"

'Tis the season for me to play in musicals. Straight off the heels of "Little Women" I'm now playing in "Hair."

The story line for Hair is a little confusing (although the guitarist has hypothesized this is because everyone was stoned back then, even the dudes who wrote it). But the music kicks ass!

In the song "Hair" the patented Phaedra declares they're takin' it home sequence goes like this:

They'll be ga-ga at the go-go
When they see me in my toga.
My toga made of blonde, brilliantine, biblical hair.

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it!
Hallelujah Mary loves her son
Why won't my mother love me...

Hair, hair, hair, hair......

Ohh, I'm rockin' just thinking about it! Good times. I think quite a few of my peeps are coming to see the show too, which I love.

Now if I can just get these appendectomy wounds to heal before the shows start next week.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home