If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rain, Humidity, and too hot for September!


I love how you can see the rain in this photo on my local news site.

I have to admit, when I woke up around 5:45 AM today it was ALREADY 76 degrees out (and humid). Yuck! It had gotten so cold out a few weeks ago that I had to cover my garden with sheets to prevent frost and add a down quilt to my bed. Now I'm wearing capris, sandals, and a sleeveless top. Oh how fickle the fall weather is!

This Saturday is the big wedding! I am SO excited for my friend Musevia! We have lots of new music that I'm pretty pumped about too. I almost said "cool new music" but a more accurate description would be "Classics that have stood the tests of time." Can classical music be cool?

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, my transcriptions are cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home