If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Friday, September 21, 2007

Special Guest, BILL CLINTON!

While I was busy having my adventure earlier today Jamie had a big meeting with the Macy's folks as well as the Martha Stewart team. 

He saw a bunch of guys in suits hanging around where they tape the Martha tv show (except they don't tape on Fridays).  He thought they even looked a little like secret service guys.  BECAUSE THEY WERE!

Martha generally doesn't tape shows on Friday, but today worked for Bill Clinton to be her guest so she made an exception.  Jamie has access to tickets too!

If only we had known ahead of time I could have gotten to meet my hero Bill Clinton!

I've met John Kerry a couple of times, and Tammy Baldwin (we had a long talk about the gay marriage amendment...) but never BILL!!!!

I LOVE YOU BILL!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Mande said...

So, did you get a tour?

Too bad you didn't get to meet the big man. He is also my hero...I mean, what would you even say to him. "Um, Bill, nice tie."

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

I never got the tour. Next time....

My friend little "T" met the big man and she totally just said, "It's an honor to meet you" or something. Who knows what I would say. But it would have been the COOLEST day to go to a Martha taping ever!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home