If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All Dressed Up



I bought this for Kiki at Target. It's a size Large (and she's only 53 lbs so I thought she could fit into it). Those arms are supposed to be for her paws... so it doesn't fit, but look how cute she is anyway! It's just dress up. She loves the hat too (although when she walked around the house with it on it was bothering Aldo a little).
I can't believe that Halloween is next week already! I have tons to do for all the fund-raising activities we have at work. I'm the coordinator for our annual giving campaign, so there is lots to be done! Next week we have a book sale, bake sale, and chili cook-off. I donated books, I'm baking something, and I think I'm making chili too. I'm giving $600 from my paychecks to my favorite charities next year too. I love how they just take it right from my check. How easy is that?
I had a therapeutic massage last night and the lady was WEIRD! Like somehow I ended up trying to convince her that I'm not fat, I'm just built like a sumo wrestler (?) and we were all doom and gloom talking too. Remind me NOT to go back to her! Although the actual massage was good....

I believe that I have a (yet another) first date this weekend. I've only seen one picture of this guy, and it's hard to tell what he looks like. The e-mails are great so far though... and he has a lot of really goods things to say. I feel like a broken record, but cross your fingers for me.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

All fingers and toes are crossed. I expect to hear good things on Sunday.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

We talked on the phone for a couple of hours tonight and so far so good.

I will have more to report on Sunday!

First I need to get through the rest of my CRZY work week. It's almost over, RIGHT?!?!

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog looks armless -- maybe she(?) could be the mascot for your new blog armlessdog.com.

How'd the date go?

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

The date did in fact go well.

It was more G (or PG) rated than stuff with the professor, but that's probably a good thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home