If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"Outgoing"

So I guess I'm considered outgoing. This means that I'm social, and I talk to a lot of people.

I'm sure that people think that I don't get scared meeting new people or talking to strangers, but I do. I just power through it like a good little soldier. It's almost like there is pressure on me to be this way. People expect me to be the life of a party... and I deliver.

I have friends.... so why am I so fucking lonely?

3 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awww!

You are one of the most outgoing people I know. It's awesome from a business standpoint :)

Friends are worth a lot to those of us who only have a few. You're a good friend.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found that the cure for being fucking lonely is "lonely fucking", if ya know what I mean :)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Based on how I am left feeling the wake of screwing around with the professor, I am going to have to DISagree with you Blox.

=(

God, all I want is a NICE boyfriend/partner who is trustworthy and loyal and intelligent and attractive and a dog lover with liberal politics who wants to get married someday (sooner than later) have babies! Is that too much to ask?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home