If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Monday, December 31, 2007

John Edwards is THE MAN!!!!


I recently decided that I will be voting for John Edwards in the primary. Of all the top running democratic candidates he is the ONLY one who has a universal health care plan. This country needs universal care! The poor are sick and dying while "the suits" in charge of the so-called health insurance companies (more like sick care than health care) are profiting beyond our wildest imaginations. We're almost like a third world country in the way we've been taking care of our poor (Bush, I'm looking at YOU). Universal health care is an absolute necessity. That issue alone will get my vote Mr. Edwards!

I also decided that now was the best time for me to put my money where my mouth is and donate to his campaign. As a matter of fact, I said aloud, "He's gotta have pay-pal, right?" Sure enough: DONATE NOW

Give early, give often, and give lots!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home