If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Genius in My Family



Anyone who knows me well knows that I am the black sheep for being somewhat accomplished and normal in my family!


My super genius cousin (who does so many dumb things I'm surprised that she's still alive really) sent me these photos. Apparently she doesn't know that no matter WHAT the weather is like you should close your damn sunroof. But it's extra awesome because she left it open on a day that it was about 45 degrees out, and the following day was a bit of a blizzard. I guess it's stuck in the open position now too. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! If you don't circulate that around the Internets, I will!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Oh my god, I know.

A friend suggested sending it to Letterman. What do you think?

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say do it. HA! Too good not to share with the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home