If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, December 29, 2005

A New Walnut Is On The Way!




One of my oldest and dearest friends is currently with walnut. Actually, since the new baby is only about a centimeter at the moment, it's more like a pumpkin seed (or a peanut?).

I feel more auntie duties are on the horizon for me.... And congrats to my sistah, little T!!!!

And it is a possibility that this baby was conceived on a recent trip to Italy. I myself was conceived in Spain (my parents didn't take their big honeymoon until they had been married for 10 years). Someday I'll probably get a tattoo on the bottom of my ass that looks like a stamp and reads, "Made in Spain" or "Hecho en EspaƱia" take your pick!

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, baby...I'm taking with the notion....to love you with the sweetest of devotion

 

Post a Comment

<< Home