If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Status Quo

All systems will remain as they have been. I had the greatest interviews, and was convinced something was on the verge of happening (I always feel like all this momentum eventually has to cause SOMETHING to change for the better).

Nope.

I got two (TWO) letters in the mail yesterday telling me, "Thanks Phaedra, but, um, no thanks." One of those supervisors had even called and checked my references!!!! Damnit.

No new job for me for x-mas. It was all I really wanted.....

But in the America's Next Top Model recap on televisionwithoutpity the writer stated, "Nicole gets worse and worse and I laugh a tiny bit with glee, because what good is life if you can't enjoy the misfortunes of others? ["That's what the holiday season is all about, really." -- Wing Chun]"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home