If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, December 04, 2005

States I've Seen, So Far


Because Erin did this on her blog.... here are the states I've been to. I hope I'm not forgetting anything!

They had a country one, but it didn't look as impressive. I've been to three continents, but Japan and Taiwan are so small, and the rest of the world so big that it didn't look how I thought it would. Apparently, I've only been to 4% of the countries in the world (with 8 countries and 3 continents under my belt).

I mistakenly thought I was well traveled!

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left out Missouri...didn't you go to school there? Or do I have to mixed up with someone else?

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!

I freakin' DID go to school there. That rules! Thanks Jame!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! That's how you met me, ya psycho! Don't forget about Misery...er...Missouri! The Show Me How To Drive State!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home