If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Bad, Bad Dreams


I had a TERRIBLE dream last night that my friend Amis was going to be sent to Iraq by her company. In real life, she works for a company that probably won't send anyone to Iraq, but it was a dream so anything is possible.

Back to my dream: Her partner was having a going away party for her (like a happy joyous celebratory party). All of the sudden it hit me that she may not be coming back, and I began sobbing. Hysterically bawling about poor Amis getting caught up in a bullshit war and possibly dying.

My sobbing woke me up (I was gasping for air as I awoke). I really cried!

So Amis, no trips for a while, OK? Stay safe and close to home. I need you for a long, long time to come.

5 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise, I am not going anywhere for a while. Dang gurl.. change that photo of me. I look fat!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

I'll change the photo when you come visit me to see the new house!

Ha ha, a bribe!

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have we or have we not discussed having that a large meal and wine then going right home and going to bed, that much on the mind and stomach will certainly give you nightmares...but you don'y drink! Hey it was just one of those nights. Amis is fine and she will not be going to any battle fields anytime soon. Relax and invite her over again to see the new house.

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Gay!

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOO GAY! *doing the trademark gay cheer*

It's also YOUR turn to come visit me, ya turd! You need to meet Asha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home