If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Forced to Slow Down

I suppose it was bound to happen. I've been WAY too busy. Working my full-time job, working my part-time job (at least 10 hours per week!), playing weddings, and trying to be a Daisy Blue consultant too. Oh yeah, and planning and preparing for the surprise party at my house for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. I have been so busy, and so stressed. I needed to slow down, but really didn't have time to.

And then, my close friend and co-worker was hospitalized for viral spinal meningitis. Of course, we share food and stuff and I caught it last Wednesday. I've been home since then, tired, achey, sore, dizzy, etc...

It does suck to be sick when there is no one around to take care of me. I would have loved a home cooked meal, some doting. Instead, I've been worrying that I've been wasting time being sick. Wasting time being home and yet not getting the house ready for the big party that's in only SIX days!!!!!!

I'm starting to feel better. Thursday/Friday were the worst. I'm on the upswing.

I still need to get this house ready for some 5 relatives to stay here and for the 45 or so guests at the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home