If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, October 20, 2005

No Need to Repeat Yourself. No Need to Repeat Yourself. No Nee---

I work with a guy who may be argumentative, may be a shit stirrer, may love the sound of his own voice, and may just be a jerk.

I'm leading a project that we're both working on, and he likes to participate as little as possible. But when he DOES interject, it's only to talk down to me and to spend minutes, HOURS saying the same damn thing over and over and over. I can nod my head and tell him that I agree or understand and he will CONTINUE to repeat it again and again. Not to mention that it's MY project and it feels like he's trying to make up for the fact that he sucks by talking until he bores everyone to death. He hijacked a meeting today where about 12 people had to wait for him to repeat his follow up goals SIX (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, SIX!) times. Good lord!

If I add up all the time I have to spend with this tool, he's probably wasting days of my life that I'll never get back.

Say it once, SHUT UP and leave me alone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home