If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My World, Doesn't Include Crack

My dad has a friend/acquaintance who hangs out at the local corner bar. This guy dates a woman who does drugs (I don't know what kind, but the guy's attitude is "who doesn't?").

He went out of town for a week and when he got back, she apparently had checked into rehab and his house had some stuff stolen from it. But wait, there's more!

The basement had the WALLS removed. Yes, they had removed the walls. The floors has been taken up too. They also had removed the STRUCTURAL SUPPORT BEAMS holding the house up in the basement. Gone.

Apparently there had been a FUCKING RAVE in his basement while he was gone. There were shards of glass (from broken crack pipes) and he thinks there's about 3 grams of coke on the floor too. He has to shell out the cash to hire a contractor to basically put his house back together. All I can say it's that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the world that I live in!!!!


*******


Oh yeah, and the NY Times had an article about Beethoven today where upon receiving a poor review (silly public....) he called those critics, "Cattle! Asses!" Gotta love the dead composers (Mozart, you're my favorite, I promise! Haunt me anytime baby....)

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My world, luckily, includes Shann-O!

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! Apparently, in Jamie-land, everyone is electronically challenged. Sorry about the anonymous posting!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Ha ha ha. I'm challenged too.

I love you Jamie!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home