If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mele Kalikimaka

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say
On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day

That's the island greeting that we send to you
From the land where palm trees sway

Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright
The sun to shine by day and all the stars at night

Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way
To say "Merry Christmas to you."


It's been in my head all day..... I suppose it could be worse. Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Chris' favorite song! He said it also always reminds him of "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." :)

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Oh my god... I saw that movie for the first time in 9th grade, at the theater, ON A DATE!!!!!! Ha ha ha.

I love that movie though, good times!

A Christmas Story and Elf are my two other comedy favs for this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home