If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Two Italians are Better Than One

















I think that Bella may be the new mini-Aldo!

Bella (pictured top) is a Tibetan Terrier mix. She's currently in a shelter in MO, and I officially applied to adopt her today.

Aldo (pictured bottom) is a fawn colored Bouvier des Flandres. Both dogs require grooming/haircuts, are low to non-shedding, and have the same floppy ears. I think I may create quite the commotion walking these two down the street!

Bella will be about 30 lbs full grown, and Aldo is about 85. She's 8 months old, and he is 6 years old. They are both foreign dogs with Italian names. Bella is such a good name that I wouldn't even think of changing it!

My mom loves her too. What can I say, we're easy with our love for the doggies.

I'm ready to be a new mommy again, and SOOOOOO excited about meeting ma Bella! Cross your fingers that they pick me as the best home for her!

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now THAT is a puppy dog face :)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

I think I'm ready to increase the size of my pack too. I want to be a momy to a little girl like Bella AND Aldo!

I've been talking to Aldo about it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home