If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Friday, May 12, 2006

101 Dalmatians

I saw this quiz on Musevia's site and had to do it myself. There are two versions of 101 Dalmatians, the cartoon version and the live action version. My dog Koko LOVED the live action version and would watch the whole thing with me. However the kick-ass song about Cruella DeVille is in the cartoon version. I'm going to have that song in my head ALL day!!!!

** Disclaimer ** I would NEVER hurt a puppy!

Also, I actually tied on Sleeping Beauty and Cruella. For what it's worth!



You scored as Cruella De Ville. Your alter ego is Cruella De Ville! You hurt little puppies and have bad hair... shame on you!

Sleeping Beauty

81%

Cruella De Ville

81%

The Beast

75%

Goofy

63%

Cinderella

63%

Peter Pan

56%

Ariel

50%

Pinocchio

44%

Donald Duck

38%

Snow White

13%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joy of joys....I'm "the Beast" from beauty and the beast....now if only I could turn into a handsome prince!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Jamie, you're MY handsome prince!

And I'm not related to you or anything, so it counts as a REAL compliment!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home