If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How Do These Things Happen?

Do you ever see someone who is right in the middle of embarrassing themselves? I saw this poor little girl (12 maybe?) with her skirt tucked in to her panties (with her ass flapping in the breeze) and the gaggle of other girls (her friends mind you) around her were laughing, but not telling her.

I was on a date not too long ago and noticed the guy's fly was down. I had to say something, but that was embarrassing for me too! I'm just observant, it's not like I stare at the man parts or anything!

I went to lunch last week with a big group from work. After we ate I went to the ladies room. The floor was so sticky, I thought to myself, "Did someone spill orange juice in here or what?" I never thought that the sticky floor would be my enemy after I left the ladies room.

So I walked out and through the WHOLE restaurant, smiled at a table of 4 cute guys (I was workin' it) and then when I got back to my table like 3 people all told me at the same time, "Er, um, you have something on your shoe." Sure enough, a 2 foot long trail of toilet paper
was stuck to the bottom of my shoe. I WAS HITTING ON GUYS WITH FREAKING T.P. ON MY SHOE! So embarrassing!

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you... total tv fodder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home