If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Friday, May 19, 2006

Bridal Shower Games

If anyone has a few ideas on FUN bridal shower games, please share. Although I've been to many, many, many weddings, I haven't been to a BRIDAL SHOWER in almost 9 years (due to geography). Oh wait, I just remembered that I attended one about 3 years ago, but it was a small group and they did the make a dress out of toilet paper game (I'm not too fond of that one).

Anyway, I need ideas! I found a few on the internet, but anything tested by my loyal readers would be appreciated.

And no, Blox, the "shower" has nothing to do with the ladies bathing or group showering (we're showering the bride to be with love and gifts!).

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Blox said...

Oooh, "showering the bride to be with love" . . . save that videotape! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home