If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am filled with hope!

Hey there Phaedra phans (get it?). All two of my loyal readers (as Jamie would say).

Today's interview COULDN'T have gone better unless they hired me on the spot. It was fabulous!

They asked me about my eventual career goals (I said to stay at the DNR!) and I had to tell them about my uncle being a federal park forest ranger... Seriously, it was one of the best interviews ever. That HAS to mean something!

I should find out by late next week.... KEEP YO' FINGERS CROSSED!

4 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the BEST news I've heard all day....and needed to hear some good news! Fingers crossed for ya baby!

Jamie
Your #1 Phan

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Fingers crossed.

#2 phan

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger just sam said...

So dish sister. Did you hear anything yet?

Sam
Phan #374

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

No.... not yet. It's getting really hard to accomplish activities of daily living with my fingers crossed all the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home