If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yay Jojo!

I got to see my long lost friend Jojo (after about 13 years....) last night. Some things never change and some people just make you feel like "home." In some ways it's like no time has passed since I last saw her.

Apparently I'm easy to google (hmmm.... mental note: possibly change that?) and Jojo found me one day. I have a feeling that we're going to keep in touch much better from now on. I can't believe we lost touch for so long.

And my Aldo loves her, of course. We dog lovers have to stick together! Aldo knows the who the quality people are. ;)

Jojo, have a great vacation, and thanks for finding time for me in your visit! I'll have to come and see you and Ryan and the doggies in Colorado sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home