If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hola Texas!

Yes, the lone star state has welcomed me... deep in the heart of Texas!

Here's what I have learned so far:
  • A side order of quesadillas is really more of a meal than a side.
  • Babies crying REALLY CAN turn their mom's shirt all wet!
  • Three adults and one baby can all share a bathroom.
  • Dogs can get strangled on chain link fences (wood is bettah!).
  • Keith on Project Runway thinks he was set up, and yet his defense strongly resembled Representative Foley (R), Florida. Keith's version was, "I didn't know I couldn't have the books. Wait, the production staff TOOK his books away, and then mysteriously they showed up under my bed."
  • Speaking of Foley there is a breed of cockroach that looks (and runs) like a scorpion. Even they cannot escape the wrath of the Dansko sandal! Would that squish Foley too?
  • It's illegal to ship prescription drugs through the mail, my mom can somehow manage to pull it off. THANKS MOM!
  • Good friends REALLY do stand the tests of time. I'm so happy to be here with "lil t" my best friend from kindergarten. And seeing her baby Wes, is really special too. My lil-t is a mommy!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm embarassed to say that I actually watched some of project runway last weekend....and kind of enjoyed it... what will they think of next?

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

It's the bomb, or "the foot" as they say en francais...

My two favorite parts are the creativity and the humor (out-takes).

What a great show! Tim Gunn makes it what it is too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home