If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Making Progress


I was sitting on the loveseat in my bedroom and petting the dogs. They were both up there with me and it was SO CUTE!

I slowly got up, backed away, grabbed my camera, and VOILA!

They're making progress toward being great pals.

This morning at my parents' house Kiki went into a play-bow and took off running. Aldo was chasing her and having great fun. Lexa noticed what was happening and joined in. It warmed my heart to see the three of them playing like that. Lexa and Kiki even stood on their hind legs to look like bears playing. God I love that!

I bought them all kinds of tasty treats (in honor of Aldo's birthday). Also, I'm headed to TX for a week, so I have to bribe them so they don't get mad at me.

They both stayed over at mom and dad's last night (because I'm SUCH a party in and of myself that I fell asleep at Michele's while we were watching "Firefly" with Jason and Loki). Apparently my dogs are excellent houseguests, and my parents LOVE having grandchildren, even the furry 4-legged kind. Thanks for all the dog-sitting mom and dad!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home