If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, September 14, 2006

It Could Go Either Way

I thought psychics were supposed to KNOW stuff. I can answer a question with "I can see it going either way...." and be right every time too!!!!

By the way, for those that don't know, I'm getting another dog a week from today. Her current name is Vicki, and I'm re-naming her Moxie. She is a small female bouvier, just turned 6. Aldo turns 7 October 1st. She's been living in a barn, which is a sin for a dog as friendly as she is! I met her last month, since then she's been spayed and I'm getting her next week.

The guest on my local morning news program was a pet psychic. So I called in (for free) and asked about getting the new and how that will work with Aldo.

She said that Aldo is just protecting the house right now because it is his "job." I asked if he'll be nicer once I get Moxie next week and she said, "I can really see that going either way."
Me too lady, that's why I called you!!!!!

She asked me if I had told Aldo about the new dog, and I replied yes. She said to keep telling him (and make sure to be clear that he isn't being replaced) and I should do special things for him before then like give lots of treats, go for walks, go for rides, etc.... I've been doing all of this.

She also said that I'll know within a week if it's going to work out of not, and if not I'll have to find a new home for Moxie. Oh Jesus, I can't imagine having to re-home a new dog.

What a totally crappy psychic call!

Good boy Aldo... want some treats? Or a ride in the car? Who's going to be a GOOD big brother starting next week? You are! Yes you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home