If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Updating the Band







I'm in the process of totally updating my group's website. We're adding new and updated photos, and more audio clips from pieces we play.

During rehearsal last night for a wedding this weekend we recorded tons of Minidisc clips and took lots of photos (some of just the instruments, some of us playing, and some posed).

I love the group of girls I'm working with! I recently had to cut some dead weight from the group. The personalities I have now work so much better together, and we're all friends which really helps our group mentality.

The one I attached is one of my favorites. It reminds of something the Beatles would do. Or that painting of the guy with the hat and the large apple covering his face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home