If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Booty Call

Oh dear.

Every now and then, someone from my past decides it's a good idea to send me some total shite. Exhibit A: yesterday's e-mail message.

Subject: (it was blank)

Hi Phaedra,

Would you be interested in pursuing a casual relationship?



Is he kidding me? He HAS to be kidding! We had one date in December, and one date in January. I really liked him but HE blew me off. This is SUCH a booty call. Can we have casual SEX is what it should have said.

He knows I'm 31 and not looking for anything casual. We could have been together for almost a year if he hadn't fucked it all up in the first place.

Grr! I'm trying to focus my energy on new guys and don't need this jackhole sending me crap like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home