If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Stolen ID

I saw this on CNN today:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/01/bar.id.ap/index.html and the headline is, "Waitress checks customer's ID ... discovers self"

Which reminds me of a little tale from when I was 21.

I had been dating this dude who was a little questionable. Like he went to my ex and ASKED HIS PERMISSION to date me. What? Anyway, he stole my license to sell as a fake ID to someone. He also made out with one of my friends at a party. I stopped seeing him right around that time.

I was working retail and a customer looked at me for a few seconds and then told me, "Hey, my friend has your ID!"

I said, "Really? It's stolen. I'll pay her whatever it cost her to get it back." and I never heard from that girl again.....

My world is MUCH less ghetto these days. Maybe I should thank wisdom, age and experience. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home