If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not losing it after all

I was making dinner last night (which involved fabulous and fresh ingredients from Whole Foods; scallops, and the farmer's market; yellow tomatoes, basil, etc...) when I decided to check my voicemail.

I had a message that went a little something like this, "Hey Phaedra! So sorry that we couldn't talk more last week, but I'm glad I ran into you. This is your Tastefully Simple Consultant. I know you moved, but I don't think that I have your new address. Let me know if you need to reorder anything, talk to you soon!"

AH-HA! The farmer's market lady that knew me that I couldn't remember to save my life was my food consultant that I haven't seen in about 2 years. And she cut off all her hair too... and I've never seen her 3 kids (although I saw her one time when she was pregnant with one of them).

Come to think of it, she has done this to me once before! I met her about 4 years ago at a food party at my boss' wife's house. Months after our first meeting she saw me while we were in line at Q-doba. She was as pregnant as pregnant could be and in a gaggle of women. She said hi to me that time and I had a hard time placing her then too.

What is my deal with not being able to remember the Tastefully Simple lady?

I do need to re-order some Bacon-Bacon and Garlic-Garlic though! http://www.tastefullysimple.com/

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger just sam said...

Let me get this straight. You are being stalked by the healthfood lady and it's not scary?

Also does anyone else think that the fake words we have to type to comment seem like either some island disease or a central european dish?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Phaedra said...

I had to put those words on there (for protection) because I was getting spammed with too much shit. Sorry!

My word for this post is: iyxknebb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home