If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I need a new attitude

I admit it, my dating attitude has sucked lately. The last guy I dated for a while (2 months?) ended it in a questionable manner, and I haven't been on a date since. I'm crabby. I try not to outwardly portray the crabbiness, but it's carrying on quite well inside me.

I JUST found out that this guy I dated for a while, well OK, he's a tranny, a drag queen, a guy who looks better than I do when he dresses as a woman, he is MARRIED. Yes, married. We dated about 2.5 years ago, which means in that time period he met someone else (actually multiple someones because last I heard he was dating a guy) and got engaged, and MARRIED.

I don't want to get married just for the sake of having the title, I'm selective you know! Not picky, properly selective.

But how is it that bi-sexual drag queens are marrying off faster than I am?

If I were petty I would also point out (oops! Too late....) that he has since gone bald. And according to his myspace page, not aged since I met him either (he was 27 then, he still claims to be 27 now).

I need to focus, no more distractions, it's time to go find my black funeral clothes for tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds SO "Sex And The City."

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

*insert theme song here*

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Heart,
It is apparent that you are just feeling the crunch and believe me it will soon pass; the dating game is truly not what it appears to be and finding suitable mates have become so much of a challenge that one need not apply. Only the super rich are finding love and it is only because they: finding lovers with as much to lose as you.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TOLD you your life was a tv show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home