If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

R.I.P.

Rest in peace Aunt Stella. She was the last of the older generation to pass away in my family (the youngest of the old, born in 1908). That makes my parents the oldest ones on my dad's side now (and I think I just became instantly middle-aged). Funeral tomorrow...

Also, rest in peace my dear sweet Crunchy-boy. You will be missed and your wonderful spirit will shine on. I hope that you catch every squirrel, possum and chipmunk you find in heaven.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, Shan. These are the times when I feel even farther away. You know if I were there I'd take you out for some Japanese food and some Target.

Love you!

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon,
My condolences to you and your family; it appears that Auntie Stella will be greatly missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home