If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Name and Bra Size

There was some chaos (what else is new) going down at work, and my boss' boss' boss was running around trying to figure something out. He kept asking all the wrong people around me. I knew it was my friend's program area, and she was out for the afternoon.

After eavesdropping for a few minutes, I got out of my cube and chased him down to share the info that the correct person was out of the office.

He stared DIRECTLY at my breasts (I was wearing a tasteful camisole and a cardigan) for about 10 seconds before replying, "Thanks, Phaedra." We were nowhere near the name plate by my desk which proves he ACTUALLY knows my name (I keep betting people that he doesn't. But he SHOULD).

It turns out my big boss knows me by name AND bra size!

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

I spilled some lunch (on my chest, naturally) today and another male co-worker said,

"You have too much of a shelf there for stuff to land on!"

*sigh* so true...

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, post some pics of this awe-inspiring chest you say you have! Front and side shots, please (tantalizing lingerie optional); otherwise we're all going to think that you're a flat-chested girl with a big imagination, making up fantasies to compensate for poor self image.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Hmmm... for everyone that knows me, it's plain to see that I'm stacked.

If you don't know me, I really don't need you jacking off to my pictures of my chest. No deal on the pictures.

Sorry Ray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home