If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Friday, March 31, 2006

I Just Love the Foreigners!

I admit it, I root for the underdog, the little guy, and there is just something about the foreigners. Tonight I met a guy, Alberto, from Spain. I instantly felt a connection to him. He was sooooooo adorable, I could eat him up with a spoon. Maybe it's because I've always felt a little different from the rest of the sheep, er Americans. I don't know.

When I was younger I always had friends from other countries, I've dated a couple guys from other continents too. Something about those foreigners drives me crazy! In a good way... They're my people.

One of my friends has a daughter who just married a French guy. He was here a few years ago working on a degree at the university and someone introduced the two of them. She was too young for him, seriously I should have been the one he met, fell in love with and married. The reason I'm still single is because those young girls are stealin' the men!

Maybe I should just figure out how to move to France and be done with it. There has to be some huge companies there, businesses, that would love to have a bilingual whose native language is English, right? And I can meet some wonderful Frenchmen, and we can discuss world politics together, and pray for the United States to get it's shit together and have a big revolution and regain actual democratic control. We can eat cheese, and vacation in Cassis.... The big question is, can my dog come to France too?

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you move, take me! It would be nice to actually live in the same town as you for once. Do you realize that the bulk of our friendship has been with me in NYC? *sigh* I need me some Shann-O!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home