If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Not to be the girl who cried wolf....



I know this may sound familiar to some of you, but I've been looking at this dog on the internet....

Her name is Brie. She's a one year old Hungarian Pumi. She has already had a litter of 8 puppies (poor thing) but now she's spayed and it won't happen again.

She's in Indiana, and my adoption form has been approved. I can pick her up this weekend if I choose. Hmmm.... am I ready to go get my new little girl?

5 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger just sam said...

What are you kidding? Just look at that face. How could you not? HOw big, how much does she weigh etc?

ina completely unrelated thing. Go here and read this. It is so very funny and so very wrong.

jerslater.blogspot.com/2006/06/on-follow-up-calls.html

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Phaedra said...

Little miss thing is about 30 lbs. That's pretty much perfect sized!

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 30 pounds!! She's like a mini-Aldo! You must have her.

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aldo needs a friend to play with!

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how today went!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home