If you didn't know it before now, it's news

Monday, February 06, 2006

Mon Dieu!


This is simultaneously hilarious and sad/frightening. One of my friends pointed out that she probably goes to Walmart to meet men. *shivers*

All this Walmart talk reminds me of when I went to school in the fine state of Misery and Walmart was the big store in town AND of the movie "Devil's Playground" about a bunch of Amish teens on their rumspringa (where they go live in town instead of on the farm, and drink and smoke and go to Walmart to buy make-up, CDs, and "English" style clothes).

On second thought, I'd like to recommend that film to anyone who hasn't seen it. It's a fabulous documentary, and educational too. ;)

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Wal-Mart is absolutely EVIL and I refuse to give one nickel of my money to them, I am happy to see she's shopping at Dollar Palace. :)

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I was really confused for a moment, thinking... I thought I already commented on this that she probably looks for a man at Wal-Mart. Yup, I did... by email!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home